When your pet needs surgery, it is important to know that every precaution will be taken to ensure a safe and successful outcome. In our clinic, licensed technicians monitor your pet’s blood pressure, heart rate, oxygen levels, and other vital parameters on the most modern equipment. Bloodwork is performed prior to surgery to help us select the safest possible anesthesia protocols. More advanced procedures, including orthopedics, are performed by our on-call team of board-certified veterinary surgeons.
Pet Laser Therapy
Our hospital is equipped with a state-of-the-art carbon dioxide laser, which is utilized for various procedures. Whenever possible, laser surgery is used for canine neutering, small mass removals, and gum resection. Recent studies, as well as our personal experiences, have shown that incisions made with a laser heal with less pain, swelling, and bleeding than those made in the traditional fashion.
Soft Tissue Surgery
- Abdominal exploratory / biopsy
- Aural (ear) surgery
- Corrective respiratory procedures
- C-sections / reproductive surgery
- Cystotomy / bladder stone removal
- Eyelid surgery
- Foreign body removal from stomach / intestines
- Mass removal
- Oral and dental procedures
- Spay and neuter
- Splenectomy (spleen removal)
- Wound and abscess repair
(performed by a board-certified veterinary surgeon)
- Arthrodesis (stabilization) of joints
- Femoral head osteotomy
- Fracture / dislocation repair
- Patellar luxation correction
- Ruptured cruciate ligament (CCL) correction
Contact us today!
Thank you for choosing Mount Kisco Veterinary Clinic. We’ll be there when you need us!
We’re here for your pet.
Have questions? Complete the form below to contact our team! If you need immediate assistance, please call us directly at 914-241-3337.
Ready to come see us?
You’re just one click away from requesting an appointment at Mount Kisco Veterinary Clinic! We want to make your life easier.